I trust everybody has
their own role model and inspiration. Well, I would like to introduce my role
model who is my blood sister. I trust I would never get a better sister like
her anymore and to me she’s the best. She’s the best among the best. She
trusted me when no one did. I just love the way she is and that’s what inspired
me a lot. She’s not only sister, besides that she’s another mother, teacher, counselor, best friend. Her name is Mishany, currently 23 years old, Future
Lawyer to be, studies at Universiti Utara Malaysia. To be very honest, she do
irritates me most of the time yet I still love her to the infinite and beyond.
The reason why I say that my sister is my inspiration is because of her attitude.
She handles things very smoothly. Even though, she doesn’t like something, she
will manage to finish the job correctly and perfectly. She never grumbles about
a single thing she never got. She hides her pain and never lets anybody knows
it.
Moreover, she’s my
treasure box. The place where I will dump all my stories and laugh together
with her. She’s more a like best friend because she was never strict to me
unless it was a serious issue. She knows that I’m a little annoying when it
comes to house chores. I wouldn’t do on the spot so she will wake me up and
make sure I do the job because she knows if I say later, I won’t be doing it.
Usually people say that sisters will have the same habits or character. But in
our case it was totally opposite. I love cars racing but she doesn’t. I love
waking up late but she doesn’t. I love roaming out late night but she doesn’t.
She was more likely a homely girl. In addition, she was the type of girl who
loves joining a lot of activities. She was even rewarded for the best programme
director. I was proud that I have such an inspiring sister. Sometimes, I do
hate her when she looks pretty but at the same time I will think she’s my
sister, why should I be jealous of me? She always think about our family first.
She never gave up on us. She kept advising me when I used to fail my exam
papers. The way she speaks to me was almost like disgracing me but I started to
give a thought once she walks away. In addition, I forgot to add something. She’s
a queen of sarcasm. She’s even worse than me. She can even be very sarcastic at
times but I love it because it never hurt me even once. I used to take it as a
joke. Whenever I go back, I will miss her because she’s the entertainer of the house.
She wakes up everyone in the house including me, she entertains everyone, she
makes everyone in the house, and she’s almost the second mother of the house. She
cooks well, she can draw well, she studies well and she almost multi talented. Sometimes,
I will just wonder what if she’s married and no more at home?


No comments:
Post a Comment